About Paymentsmith, LLC:
Paymentsmith is a well-funded FinTech startup, building a simple, transparent payment ecosystem for businesses. The company was launched in 2018 by relentless business owners who drew in forward-thinking industry leaders who wanted to provide a fresh, innovative approach to digital payment acceptance.
Great companies start with amazing team members and we’re in search of the best talent to build a world-class culture that’s been missing in the industry. Empowering others and building diverse and inclusive teams are at the core of Paymentsmith’s mission. You will be part of an insanely supportive, fun and hardworking group, building something BIG that is changing the customer experience from the ground up. If you have a love of learning, are drawn to complex and consultative based solutions, and want to meet and help businesses within the community succeed; we’d love to get to know you.
· Excellent software engineering and technical leadership
· Experience working in a startup, having been through the ups and downs!
· Experience building B2B applications/software preferred
· Strong development experience.
· Prepare and provide guidance on product team and product roadmap
· Direct roadmap of all internal and customer-facing applications
· Vendor and Customer relationships
· Superb verbal and electronic communication skills
· Frontend and Backend Web Development Technologies
· Experience with leading a technology team
· Understanding of web services technologies such as HTTP, WSDL, XSD, and REST
· Security principles and architecture
· Experience with DevOps – prefer AWS
· Familiarity with scripting languages (e.g. NodeJS, Bash, PHP, Ruby) is a plus
· Experience with PHP, NodeJS, MySQL
· Salesforce Development a plus.
Salary & Benefits
Salary: $60-65k with 5% non-contingent annual bonus
Benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision available after 30 days
Free underground parking at the home office
Free gym membership and common space amenities (pool table, shuffleboard) at home office location
Ability to get into a ground floor opportunity……tons of room to grow!