About Paymentsmith, LLC.
Paymentsmith is a well-funded FinTech startup, building a simple, transparent payment ecosystem for businesses. The company was launched in 2018 by relentless business owners who drew in forward-thinking industry leaders who wanted to provide a fresh, innovative approach to digital payment acceptance.
Great companies start with amazing team members and we’re in search of the best talent to build a world-class culture that’s been missing in the industry. Empowering others and building diverse and inclusive teams are at the core of Paymentsmith’s mission. You will be part of an insanely supportive, fun and hardworking group, building something BIG that is changing the customer experience from the ground up. If you have a love of learning, are drawn to complex and consultative based solutions, and want to meet and help businesses within the community succeed; we’d love to get to know you.
Who you are & your responsibilities:
- This is a B2B outside sales opportunity for a start-up company. You will be provided the tools, partner channels, and resources to run your own business and more importantly; be the catalyst of influence and success of our first wave of Business Development Consultants. Strong work ethic, desire, ability to build relationships (FAST) and competitiveness are a MUST.
- As a business development consultant, you will help businesses of various sizes (retail, e-commerce, moto) accept credit / digital payments & provide consultative recommendations around our diverse line of software, hardware and gateway solutions.
- A self-starter with an ambitious, positive attitude and passion to deliver the best in class service to your partners, customers, and community.
- Ability to partner effectively with Sales Development Representatives and Marketing Director to help deliver and sell Paymentsmith’s solution suite and cultivate a referral ecosystem with various COI’s and partner channels.
- Become an expert in Paymentsmith’s solutions and the merchant services/technology industry. Eager and willing to learn the complexities of interchange and the various sets of hardware & software available for your clients.
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly sales goals and customer experience objectives
- Ability to think outside the box and problem solve with or without direct management involvement. Every day and every scenario will be different; we need a sales leader who can think on their feet in a fast-shifting environment.
- SELL…..PARTNER…..HAVE FUN and help build a WINNING culture at Paymentsmith!
Attributes & Requirements:
The ideal candidate is a team player; has a positive attitude, competitive, collaborative and has no fear of breaking into the unknown. This is a direct sales role and will also involve partner and relationship building with high-end COI’s.
Excellent communication skills, attention to detail, and an energetic entrepreneurial spirit are a must.
- 2-3 years experience in B2B sales, specifically; SaaS, FinTech, Financial Services
- Ability to work under pressure, problem solve and stay customer focused in a fast paced environment.
- You’re an excellent listener, assertive, persistent, and persuasive – show us your grit!
- Experience in building value and owning the entire sales process from initial interaction to implementation.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Suite, CRM Management. (SalesForce preferred)
Salary: $52,500 w/6-month ramp period and uncapped earning potential.
Projected OTE in Year 1 = $76,500, but earning potential is uncapped and will be dictated by your urgency, passion, and desire to drive for high-level results.
Benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision available after 30 days
Free underground parking at home office
Free gym membership and common space amenities (pool table, shuffleboard) at home office location
Ability to get into a ground floor opportunity……tons of room to grow!